Payment and delivery
Bank payment for individuals
We made the payment of purchase simple, by the bank transfer. You can pay in any currency to the account of the seller, the sum will be enrolled at the date of payment according to the currency rate of the National Bank of the Czech Republic.
Cash payment individuals: You can pay the ordered purchase by the bank transfer. Upon receiving of your order we will send you an invoice for payment to our settlement account. The account is specified on the site in the section: contacts and bank details.
You can pay the purchase by cash via Unistream money transfer system
Noncash payments for legal entities –
companies, medical centers, SPA-hotels,
rehabilitation centers, massage parlors, beauty salons, etc. :
- Reserve the goods (make a call, write to us or complete the order on site specifying the corresponding payment method), or to send an inquiry to our Email.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (specify the name and quantity of the required goods, the bank details of the legal entities for the invoice).
- Pay the invoice during 5 days (it will become invalid in 5 days).
- Send the bank transfer order to our Email email@example.com and specify the contacts in the letter. Our manager will contact you to specify the details of the order execution.
Delivery of goods
The Seller delivers the ordered and paid goods using the following methods of delivery:
- Postal service of Czech Republic
- Railway container
- Motor transport
Our company is the seller and it is always ready to answer to any questions regarding the payment and delivery of goods. The Buyer can call at WhatsApp: + 420 777 5555 01 or Skype: tinowa.group or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A Tinowa s.r.o. & Tinowa Group s.r.o.